LGV Class 1 (C + E) drivers required for days or tramping work based at our Crewe site.
- We now require LGV Class 1 Drivers to cope with busy demand for our services. Applicants must be able to demonstrate up to date CPC training and having a Fork Lift Licence would be advantageous.
- Nights away will be a key requirement of the role. (Trampers only)
- To collect from customer premises and deliver to customer premises in a polite and courteous manner.
- To ensure that load is secured properly and that all vehicle checks have been made e.g. tyres,oil, washer fluids etc.
- To keep vehicle clean and tidy and to report any vehicle defects.
- To ensure that all obligations for Tachographs and all applicable RT legislation are complied with and that non-conformances are reported to the Traffic Manager.
- To drive in a courteous manner and to minimise wear and tear on the vehicle through good practice and training improvements e.g. tyres, brakes etc.
- To ensure that driver licence requirements are met – e.g. CPC training and driver medicals.
- To ensure that all relevant paperwork is handed in and completed on time.
- To advise the traffic office of delays/breakdowns immediately so that action can be taken to reduce the impact on the customer.
- To report damage to vehicle and any discrepancies so that action can be taken before leaving site.
- Licence free of DR & DD Codes: 1 year
- Job Type: Full-time
FLT/Yard person required for day work based at our Crewe site.
- To ensure vehicle loading and unloading is done safely and securely.
- To identify freight discrepancies and report to the traffic office as appropriate.
- To ensure that all trailers are kept clean and reflect the company image.
- To ensure that the yard is kept clean and tidy and free from hazards.
- To work as part of a team ensuring that collectively all tasks for the yard functionality are carried out each day.
- Applicants must have a Fork Lift Truck Licence and whilst not essential shunting experience if possible.
- Job Type: Full-time
Trainee LGV drivers required to start on local van deliveries then progressing to rigid/artic LGV must hold clean car licence (minimum 2yrs) based at our Crewe site.
Contact Mark or Mike on 01270 502 800 for further information or download the application form and email to : email@example.com.